New update released – 05 July 2017
First of all, I would like start saying Thank You to all our existing users. It’s just about less than 15 days we released our latest product Novoapp in the market and we must say we are amused with all the feedback and responses from our new customers. It’s really nice to have such nice words and it really encourage us to work even harder to bring new features to enrich Novoapp and make you daily work easier.
Today we are pleased to announce our first update to your favorite Retail POS Solution
• New Feature: Status page for Repair Service Orders. Now with every repair service receipt, a QR code will be generated which customer can easily scan to know their repair status online.
• New Feature: Take snapshot of faulty handset directly using webcam while receiving a repair order.
• New Feature: One-Click Customer Import from CSV or Excel sheet.
• New Feature: One-Click Product Import from CSV or Excel sheet.
• New Feature: Find customer by searching their email or cell number.
• New Feature: Filter Service Orders by Technician.
• Improvement: Added individual SMS template for each repair status. Now it will send different SMS based on repair status including status page link.
• BUG Fix: Missing data on print after updating an invoice or receipt.
• BUG Fix: Auto print prompt was not working on some chrome early versions.
• BUG Fix: Webstore Information page was missing upon registration.
• BUG Fix: Payment receive from Account Receivable & Payable.
• BUG Fix: Some plugin activation was giving issues.
• BUG Fix: Firefox browser compatibility.
• BUG Fix: Some other minor bugs fixed.
We have also added some useful tutorials in our knowledge base section. More will be added this week. If you need tutorial on any particular topic, feel free to request us.
We really appreciate all the suggestion & feedback you have given so far and we expect more feedback from you so that we could add features that will really help you to organize your business easily.
That’s not all! You will be hearing more from us shortly 😉